At KPMG we combine extensive business experience and cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to help our clients to become future-proof, data-driven companies. KPMG’s big-data team is developing ESKAPADE, a cognitive decision-support system, as part of the open-source KAVE platform (http://kave.io).
We are looking for a new team member to design, develop, and support the ESKAPADE software framework and work closely with our data scientists to incorporate advanced-analytics code. You will be responsible for release management, testing, and integration with KAVE, in close cooperation with the software engineers in our KAVE team. In addition, you will work with our clients to implement ESKAPADE analyses and automate the delivery of analysis results.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- You have 2-5 years of experience in software development, ideally in Python and Java
- You have strong experience in version control and automated testing and deployment
- You have experience in GNU/Linux administration and bash scripting
- We appreciate experience in or affinity with data science, machine learning, cloud computing, Hadoop, Docker, and RESTful interfaces
- You flourish in working with like-minded people, yet you can function autonomously
- You are excited about new technology and innovation
- You are willing to occasionally work on client location
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic co-workers. Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves.
At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For further information about the application procedure you can contact the responsible KPMG Recruiter. Screening is part of the application procedure. An individual assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.